Monday 5 June 2017

Welcome - Meet mail mouse - Where can you fit into my world?



Welcome boy to my new place to control you on the web.  I know you will be checking daily to see what I am up to.  At the same time, I am fully aware that reading my thoughts will further take over that puny brain of yours ... yay me.  Today is a another beautiful sunny day and I couldn't wait to get home from shopping and slip into something sexy and little .. bikini it is.  I just mixed myself a nice mojito with freshly ground mint and I am soaking up some rays while I wait for the mail mouse to arrive.  So who is mail mouse?  Well mail mouse is a disgusting male creature who works at the post office. He manages the other mail peons or something like that.  Anyways, mail mouse is my pool monkey.  There is no way I am ruining my cute manicure by cleaning the pool and whatever else you do to those things.

The first time I met mail mouse was at the post office.  He overheard me on the phone trying to book a pool cleaning and voila ... he offered to help.  Little did he know what he was in for.  Now mail mouse not only brings my mail personally to me but he cleans my pool every 3 days.  He also rubs my feet, mixes my drinks and becomes furniture when I need it.  Who would have thought an overworked, married, 54 year old man would have time to make me a priority in his life?  *giggle* I did.

I meet men all the time who want to get closer to me.  So, I have to figure out what space they can fill.  Mail mouse is just one of several boys I have at my beck and call.  Who needs a boyfriend / husband when I can have slaves ... yummy.  Maybe I will teach him to eat his cum sometime soon ... I know he will hate it but who really cares.  As long as I'm enjoying it .. that's all that really matters.

Ta ta,
Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment